Brad just celebrated a birthday and his gift from me was a Bowflex. It takes up quite a bit of room, so what started out as an organized, airy basement turned into a crowded situation again real quick. Once the garage sale pile is gone things should be a lot better, and I’m happy that he can workout at home now when he wants to.
The holiday and out-of-season clothes bins had to all be moved from that corner to accommodate the Bowflex. Things had to get pretty tight around the furnace which isn’t ideal, but again, once the garage sale stuff is gone that will be a little better.
- Label bins and emergency kit
- Organize toy closet & sort/purge toys
- Organize paint closet
- Go through keepsake boxes
- Tidy top of wrapping paper dresser
- Purge baskets and unused organizing items
- Late spring: Garage sale