1. My daughter LOVES the water. We got to join friends out at a lake last Saturday and Faith decided to try paddle boarding on this plastic kayak. It didn’t take her very long to master it. I love watching her in her element.
2. I was shuffling things around in the freezer one day and found a Reese’s in the back. That’s a good day.
3. Faith started selling candy bars for school yesterday, and was so proud when I let her walk to a couple of the neighbors’ houses. She’s on the left, and one of her daycare friends is on the right.
4. I started pricing for our local kids’ consigment sale the other night and caught up on three episodes of Young and the Restless at the same time. Call me crazy, but there’s something blissful about catching up on soaps and being productive at the same time!
5. This Saturday is the first football game! Truth be told, I don’t pay a lot of attention to the games (don’t entirely understand it and I develop attention deficit when sports are involved), but I am a fan nonetheless. GO HUSKERS!