Sorry if I’ve said this before, but the never-ending cold and snow is really making my Week of Bliss series tougher and tougher to do! It’s hard not to get caught up in thinking that the kids and I can’t be outside, that I still don’t have good days to get into a walking habit, and that finding motivation to organize and spring clean is increasingly more difficult. But even though I keep thinking it’s the last of the snow and yet another cold front comes through, I’m going to keep pushing through and staying hopeful that spring will really start to feel like spring…before it’s summer!
1. Organized Bathroom
2. New Blog Planner!
3. Snuggle Time
4. Freezer Meals and Menu Planning Success!
5. Office on the Go
- Side zipper pocket: Stationery items like small notepad and blank note cards (in case I ever find myself needing to leave a thank you note or something)
- First attached pouch: Office supplies and “techy” stuff, like a mini-calculator, flash drive, ear buds, page flags, and I also intend to add paper clips and a mini scissors.
- Second attached pouch: Personal care items, like chapstick, a headband, hair tie, bobby pins and mints (not pictured).
- Then on the other inside cover, a couple highlighters and various colored pens.